About this blog

This blog is for the 2012 Advanced English for Further Study class. The focus of the blog is on Reading texts to complement the work done in class and to satisfy some of the course requirements.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 5

G'day all

I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to prepare some blog activities for you today! It's been a really hectic week and I just didn't get an opportunity to work on it. Sorry!

There are so many useful links on the sidebar that I'm sure you can find plenty to do without waiting for me to give you a set task! Try out the Textbuilder again and complete some of the online tasks. Speaking of online tasks, I hope you enjoy looking at the Dating Customs and traditions in different countries and cultures.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment