About this blog

This blog is for the 2012 Advanced English for Further Study class. The focus of the blog is on Reading texts to complement the work done in class and to satisfy some of the course requirements.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 4

G'day all!

Well today we've been invited to join in the Pathways session for students from EFS, AEFS and D4. There will be information for students by teachers/students from other sections such as ABE, CEEW, TPC, Communication Skills etc. Meri has said she'll talk for AEFS but if anyone else would like to contribute, please just let me know! It's a good opportunity to find out about some other courses available for 'exiting' language students especially if you're unsure about what to study next!! It's also a good opportunity to listen to other teachers/speakers and see how much you can understand! There will be a grid for you to complete to help you remember all the information!!

I'm sure you all enjoyed the excursion yesterday! You certainly had  lovely weather for the day! As you saw some iconic buildings on the excursion, today's reading text  about the Sydney Opera House continues this theme! Go to topic 10 in the Moodle and print of the questions and the text! Complete the tasks and hand them up to me.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marion.

    I'm sorry I could not make to class today. The stocktake at Target took longer than expected and it was a very hard job, therefore it is difficult for me to catch up with my homework. I know this is not an excuse. I apologise and I will catch up with all my studies this weekend.

    Kind regards.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete